Use of Skillcept Online products constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to comply with Skillcept Online’s billing policy.
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Skillcept Online before any billable product or service is provided/activated. In the event of a trial period, payment information must be on file before your account is created. You are required to keep a valid credit/debit card/UPI/E-mandate on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription and overage fees. All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the payment method on file.
- Trial subscriptions are limited to one trial per person, per product. The purchase and subsequent cancellation of multiple trials may result in permanent closure of the account.
- Subscription billing is based on the availability of products and services within the parameters defined by their packages. Certain fees may be usage-based.
- Payment receipts are provided electronically with each purchase, and may also be provided upon customer request.
B. Billing Cycle
- Billing: All payment methods are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date.
- Payment failure: In the event a payment method fails to charge successfully, access to the product will immediately cease.
- Deactivation: Skillcept Online reserves the right to remove customer application data from its servers after non-payment.
- Cancellation of a subscription immediately closes access to the account. If there is time remaining on a subscription year, please contact support to re-instate access.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a ₹5,000 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Skillcept Online may assess a ₹7,500 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
D. Subscription Billing
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month (or year for yearly plans) in which the customer purchased the Skillcept Online subscription. Customers must request to cancel their subscriptions at least 10 days prior to their next billing date in order to avoid being charged on the billing date. Skillcept Online will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are non-refundable except as described below.
E. Billing Disputes
Each Skillcept Online customer agrees to provide Skillcept Online 90-180 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Should Skillcept Online receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Skillcept Online has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Skillcept Online has the right to charge the customer for its time spent in resolving such disputes and any associated fees incurred by Skillcept Online, in addition to the ₹7,500 chargeback fee mentioned above. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Skillcept Online retains the right to collect on any Services or fees that are due. Skillcept Online may submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Skillcept Online has the right to suspend the account until the matter is resolved.